Muskoka & Parry Sound COVID-19 Relief Fund
See below for our new target in Phase 2 and the 100 Club information
We could not have done this without you. Thank you for answering the call and showing why we are leaders of our industry. Let’s continue to work together spreading the message that YOUR CONSTRUCTION COMMUNITY CARES!!! Click HERE for list of our Donors & Sponsors.
Go Fund Me
The Muskoka Builders’ Association has kickstarted a $100,000 MUSKOKA & PARRY SOUND COVID19 RELIEF FUND uniting ALL Contractors, Subtrades and Suppliers to support our local Food Banks, Shelters, and Hospitals Foundations.
Our charities of choice, in no particular order, include but are not limited to:
- Manna Food Bank, Bracebridge
- Table Soup Kitchen Foundation, Huntsville
- Harvest Share Community Food Program, Parry Sound
- West Muskoka Food Bank, Port Carling
- Muskoka Women’s Advocacy Group
- South Muskoka Hospital Foundation
- Huntsville Hospital Foundation
- West Parry Sound Health Centre Foundation
There are currently two ways to donate:
- Though our Go Fund Me page. CLICK HERE. If you choose this method, please email us your address for a decal and thank you.
- By emailing Wendy at the Association directly to arrange an e-transfer. EMAIL: [email protected]
In a mere 12 days, the Muskoka-Parry Sound COVID Relief Fund has successfully reached the Muskoka Builders’ Associations initial $100,000 fundraising goal.
Looking to continue that support for our communities and their front line forces, we are proud to launch the Muskoka – Parry Sound 100 Club. #MBA100CLUB
For your valued $100 donation, you will receive a decal you can easily display on the back window of your car, or on the screen door of your home to reinforce your support.
Remember, becoming a member doesn’t only help the community financially. It emphasizes, in these uncertain times, that we ALL stay strong together.
Please, help us, help our community, by sending the strong message that YOUR CONSTRUCTION COMMUNITY CARES!!!