Muskoka Builders Association
All information or advice provided as part of the Web Site is intended to be general in nature and the User should not rely on it in connection with the making of any decision. The MBA tries to ensure that all information provided as part of the Web Site is correct at the time of inclusion on the Web Site but does not guarantee the accuracy of such information. The MBA is not liable for any action the User may take as a result of relying on such information or advice or for any loss or damage suffered by the User as a result of taking this action.
The MBA has intellectual property rights that protect the content of the Web Site and any unauthorized use of any content contained on the Web Site may violate copyright and trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. The User acknowledges that all rights in the material and content supplied as part of the Web Site shall remain with the MBA or its licensors. The User may not use, download or copy any content on the Web Site unless: (1) the User’s use of the content is solely for personal, informational and noncommercial purposes; (2) the MBA symbol and statement set forth on each page of the Web Site appears, intact, on each downloaded or copied page; and (3) no modifications are made to any content. The foregoing rights granted to the User constitute a license and not a transfer of title. The MBA reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view, download and print the content available on this Web Site at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon written notice from the MBA. Except as expressly provided herein, the User may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit or distribute any content from the Web Site in whole or in part without the prior written permission of the MBA. The User may not “mirror” any content contained on the Web Site on any other server without the MBA’s prior express written permission. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by the MBA.
Links to Third Party Web sites
This Web Site may contain links to websites owned or operated by parties other than the MBA. Such links are provided for the User’s reference only. The MBA does not control outside websites and is not responsible for third party website content nor is the MBA responsible for the conformity by the third party websites to applicable laws. The MBA’s inclusion of links to an outside website does not imply any endorsement of the material on the Web Site or, unless expressly disclosed otherwise, any sponsorship, affiliation or association with its owner, operator or sponsor, nor does the MBA’s inclusion of the links imply that the MBA is authorized to use any trade name, trademark, logo, legal or official seal or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the linked website.
As a condition of the User’s use of the Web Site, the User agrees to not use the Web Site or the content contained herein for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. The User agrees not to upload or transmit through the Web Site:
- any material which is defamatory, offensive or of an obscene character;
- any material that gives rise to civil liability, or otherwise violates the rights or assists others to violate the rights of the MBA or any third party, such violations including engaging in copyright infringement, invasion of privacy, trademark infringement or defamation;
- any material that constitutes a criminal offence, or otherwise engages in or assists others to engage in any criminal offence, including communicating hatred, pyramid selling, unauthorized use of a computer, mischief in relation to data, fraud, obscenity and child pornography;
- any material that engages in threats, harassment, intimidation, stalking or abuse or any conduct that violates the legal rights of others, including the rights of minors and rights relating to privacy and publicity;
- any material that scans or probes another computer system, obstruct or bypass computer identification procedures or engage in unauthorized computer or network trespass without the express permission of the owners of such computer systems;
- any material that forges headers or otherwise manipulate any protocols or identifiers used in any system or protocol in such a manner to disguise the origin of any data transmitted using the Web Site; or
- any material that impersonates or falsely represents your association with any person, including a representative of the MBA.
Without limiting any of the MBA’s rights, the MBA may suspend, restrict or terminate the User’s use of the Web Site without notice if, in our sole and absolute discretion, the MBA determines or believes that the User has violated any of the acceptable use rules set out above.